We will protect personal information by building a mechanism for protecting personal information, recognizing the importance of personal information protection and ensuring its efforts.
Article 1 What is personal information?
1. "Personal information" is a "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about the surviving individual, and included in the information, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual by other descriptions.
2. Of the personal information, "history information and characteristics information" is the one other than the "personal information" described above, services used, purchased products, browsing pages and advertising history, search keywords, It refers to the date and time, usage, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 How to acquire personal information
1. In this service, when the user registers, we may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e -mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number. 。 In addition, we will record transaction records, including user personal information, and information on settlements (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc.. You may be acquired from "").
2. In this service, users include services, software, purchased products, browsing pages and advertisement history, search keywords, usage, usage, usage environment (when used through mobile terminals). Including communication status, various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal individual identification information, etc. The history information and characteristics information of the terminal identification information are used, or the services of the Company and partner parties, or pages. I will get it when viewing.
Article 3 Purpose to acquire and use personal information
In this service, the purpose of acquiring and using personal information is as follows.
1. To browse and fix your own registration information and usage status, registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services, purchased products, and the price of them. Purpose to display information about
2. Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, email address, etc., to inform the customer, send products, and contact us as necessary.
3. In order to verify the identity, the purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and mailing result of delivery certificate
4. In order to request the product price, information on payment of purchased product names, quantity, usage service, number of times, billing amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. The purpose of using
5. In order to make it possible to enter data simply, the registered information is displayed on the input screen, or transferred to other services (including those provided by partner) based on your instructions. Purpose
6. Refuse the use of customers who violate the Terms of Service, such as delaying payment of the price or causing damages to third parties, and customers who try to use services for unauthorized and unjust purposes. The purpose of using information to identify individuals, such as usage, name and address,
7. In order to respond to inquiries from customers, information and information on customer service to customers, such as information on inquiries and billing of the price, customer service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose to use
8. Purpose associated with the above purposes
Article 4 Management of personal information
To maintain your personal information in accurate and up -to -date, and prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, tampering, leakage, etc., you need to maintain a security system, maintain the management system, and thoroughly educate employee education. We will take measures, implement safety measures, and manage personal information strictly.
Article 5 Disclosure of personal information
1. If you are asked to disclose your personal information yourself, we will disclose this without delay. However, if you disclose any of the following, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and if you make a decision not to be disclosed, you will notify you without delay.
- If there is a possibility that you will harm yourself or a third party's life, body, property, and other rights
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- Other cases where it violates laws and regulations
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 Provision of personal information to third parties
1. We will properly manage the personal information received from the customer, and we will not provide it to third parties without obtaining the consent of the customer in advance, except in any of the following cases. However, except cases of the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of the person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- It is necessary to cooperate with the national institution, local government, or the commissioned person, and may hinder the execution of the office by obtaining the consent of the individual. In some cases
- When announcing or publishing the following items in advance
- Include provision to third parties for the purpose of use
- Data items provided to third parties
- Methods or methods provided to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties in response to the person's request
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When this Service outsources all or part of personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided with the succession of business due to merger and other reasons
- When using personal information in collaboration with a specific person, the items of personal information used in joint use, the scope of the user in a jointly used person, the purpose of the user. When the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance or placed in a state where it is easy to know.
Article 7 Safety measures for personal information
In this service, we take thorough measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We always collect information on protection of personal information and strive to take the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal information
1. You can claim or delete personal information if your personal information owned by this service is incorrect information.
2. This service shall correct or delete the personal information without delay if it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the customer.
Article 9 Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
If the customer is required to suspend or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use") because the customer is handled beyond the scope of use or the reason that it has been obtained illegally. We will conduct necessary surveys without delay, stop using personal information based on the results, and notify customers of that effect. However, if you have a large cost to suspend the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, take measures to be replaced.
1. This service will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applied for personal information held.
Article 11 Personal Information Management Officer
Ramail Co., Ltd. Asuka Hasegawa
Article 12 Inquiries
Ramail Co., Ltd.
address:221-0031 2-2-1-539, Kanagawa-ku, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa